Our Cleaning Process
Our professional team takes pride in their work. We treat each visit as if we were working on our own homes. We also use high quality, commercial grade equipment that is safe to use on your building.
Through this, we take every precaution to make sure the work is done safely and to a high standard. We use preventative measures on our ladders, equipment, and cleaning solutions in order to ensure that no harm is done. We promise that we will leave your building looking clean and streak free.
Our dedicated team of professionals will make sure that your property is taken care of promptly, efficiently and with outstanding attention to detail.
- Initial visual inspection for damage to screens, windows, sills, and mechanisms
- Removal of window screens, followed by a screen wash with specialized detergent and dried with lint-free cloths
- Windows are cleaned both internally and externally with use of the time-tested squeegee and chamois method. In the case of hard to reach windows, we have a tucker pole (extension pole) that also provides effective cleaning.
- Next, the window sill and surrounding area is cleaned and all excess water is removed to ensure a properly cleaned window
- The window screen is then replaced and a final quality check is performed by our service professionals
Exterior Windows / Interior Windows / Glass Railings / Skylights / Glass Canopies / Bathroom Mirrors / Fitness Room Mirrored Walls / Shower Enclosures / Balcony Railing Glass / Hard Water Stains / Tracks and Sills / Screens
If you are interested in any of the special services listed above, then please contact us for more information.
We pride ourselves on providing a safe work environment for our employees. We ensure that they are properly trained when working around your home. We are also insured and bondable in the event of any issues.